Check back here for updates from our organization and services we can provide to the community.
Healthcare providers can directly refer people with cancer, survivors, loved ones, caregivers, and bereaved,
regardless of the type and stage of cancer, or the age of the participant.
For questions about our program, contact Katherine Schaible, LSW, Program Director at 908-658-5400 x4 or email@example.com.
To explore ways your institution or practice can contractually partner with CSCCNJ, contact Amy Sutton, CEO at 908-658-5400 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are:
CSCCNJ is working to ensure that no one faces cancer alone in New Jersey, especially during the current COVID-19 health crisis. Our licensed mental health, child life, and public health professionals, along with a compliment of contracted professionals, including mind body practitioners and registered dietitians, deliver a wide range of psychosocial support programs and services. We utilize a HIPAA-compliant platform for the delivery of telemental health support, interventions, and programs–always offered at no charge.
· Psychosocial support to individuals and families affected by cancer, including those in bereavement.
· Age-and culturally-appropriate support in both English and Spanish, along with interventions to reduce distress and improve coping skills.
· Navigation and referral to resources that address unmet needs due to a cancer diagnosis and/or as a result of the current COVID-19 health emergency.
· Financial assistance for families dealing with a pediatric cancer.
· Additional programs that promote patient activation: decisions support, education and nutrition workshops, health and wellness classes,
survivorship programs, and activities that build social connections.